- Visitors to our website, who interact with our website in any way (including by the completion of online forms, sending us email)
- Persons who communicate with us by any other method (such as by telephone, facsimile or letter)
Links to Non-MMCL website
The MMCL website may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave our website. MMCL does not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from MMCL's.
policy of any company before submitting your personal information.
Browsing MMCL Website
If you visit our website and do not complete any online form or communicate with us in any other way, you should note that we will not collect or retain any personal data from you in this case.
How we treat your personal information
If you complete an online form or communicate with us by any means, MMCL will collect personal data from you , will communicate with you and use this personal data to facilitate supplying services and products.
This may mean that personal data is passed to firms and organisations that are not member of MMCL for the purposes relating to supplying our services such as shipping services and other third party providers acting upon our
request to fulfil your requests.
MMCL may utilise personal data to provide reference notes, guideline, advice and for marketing such other services and products and providing such other information as Members of OCRA Worldwide may from time to time make available.
If you do not wish to receive this type of information, you should advise us by contacting email@example.com
Categories of personal data we collect
We collect the following personal data about you:
- Your name and contact details such as email address, telephone number, fax number as provided by you in the online form.
- Identity information such as Passport Number, Date of Birth, Place of Birth, Nationality - information which may be required to facilitate supplying services to you.
Keeping your personal information secure
MMCL is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, MMCL has in place appropriate physical and
managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as we are obliged by the law to do so.
Under applicable data protection laws, you may have the right in certain cases :
- to request access to your personal data that we process
- to request details about such personal data including the purposes and any recipients of this data
- to request details about such personal data including the purposes and any recipients of this data.
- to have such personal data updated or deleted
- to request a copy of your personal data in standardized format
The most effective way to obtain information or change any personal information we may collect is to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Prior to making changes to personal data or releasing information
we will confirm that email requests to email@example.com are genuine by comparing the information contained in email requests against our records and seeking confirmation by email to the email address
we hold on record or by seeking written instructions.
Sharing or disclosing personal information
right to treat these obligations of privacy as not applicable when obliged by the law.
Distribution of Personal Information outside the EEA
Provision of services by MMCL may necessitate the transfer of personal data and personal information outside the EEA, users and potential clients must accept that this may mean that personal data may be transferred to
countried that do not provide adequate protection of data in accordance with GDPR.
these new unrelated uses of your persona data.